My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 2:00 AM ET
When a man told one father his son “might like boys” after the child asked for a Sofia the First DVD while in line at a Walmart, the dad not only replied with the quippy response, “"And I'd love him just as much … and he'd probably smell better as a teenager," he posted the story on Facebook. Shortly thereafter, it went viral on Reddit.
Check out the entire exchange right here:
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Mass. Lt. Gov. Candidate Backs Marriage Equality; Conservatives Object
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit 30 min 30 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 2 hours 10 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 2 hours 19 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM