My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
When a man told one father his son “might like boys” after the child asked for a Sofia the First DVD while in line at a Walmart, the dad not only replied with the quippy response, “"And I'd love him just as much … and he'd probably smell better as a teenager," he posted the story on Facebook. Shortly thereafter, it went viral on Reddit.
Check out the entire exchange right here:
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?