My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
When a man told one father his son “might like boys” after the child asked for a Sofia the First DVD while in line at a Walmart, the dad not only replied with the quippy response, “"And I'd love him just as much … and he'd probably smell better as a teenager," he posted the story on Facebook. Shortly thereafter, it went viral on Reddit.
Check out the entire exchange right here:
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers