My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
When a man told one father his son “might like boys” after the child asked for a Sofia the First DVD while in line at a Walmart, the dad not only replied with the quippy response, “"And I'd love him just as much … and he'd probably smell better as a teenager," he posted the story on Facebook. Shortly thereafter, it went viral on Reddit.
Check out the entire exchange right here:
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- BREAKING: Cowboys Release Michael Sam
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- WATCH: Alan Cumming on Getting 'Whacked' By Shia LaBeouf