9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 12:17 PM ET
4. Schadenfreude Tackling. We know what you're thinking: how can LGBT people root for the 49ers (if that's your team) when their cornerback Chris Culliver just said he has a problem with gay people? He did apologize. Still, part of the pleasure of watching football is it being a contact sport.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates