9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
4. Schadenfreude Tackling. We know what you're thinking: how can LGBT people root for the 49ers (if that's your team) when their cornerback Chris Culliver just said he has a problem with gay people? He did apologize. Still, part of the pleasure of watching football is it being a contact sport.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- PHOTOS: Love Is Love Continues Capturing Happy Couples
- Op-ed: Gay People Raising Kids Has Shifted From Downfall to Salvation