9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
4. Schadenfreude Tackling. We know what you're thinking: how can LGBT people root for the 49ers (if that's your team) when their cornerback Chris Culliver just said he has a problem with gay people? He did apologize. Still, part of the pleasure of watching football is it being a contact sport.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?