9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
5. Beyoncé has something to prove. Again. A lot of people really cared that Destiny's former Child lip synced her singing of the National Anthem at President Obama's inauguration. So, she sang it live at Thursday's Super Bowl press conference and then simply asked the press, "Any questions?" She also hinted that there may possibly be an appearance by her former group mates, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child. No word on whether she'll sing, "If you win it, put a Super Bowl ring on it." Speaking of put a ring on it... Watch this video from Glee...
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?