9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
5. Beyoncé has something to prove. Again. A lot of people really cared that Destiny's former Child lip synced her singing of the National Anthem at President Obama's inauguration. So, she sang it live at Thursday's Super Bowl press conference and then simply asked the press, "Any questions?" She also hinted that there may possibly be an appearance by her former group mates, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child. No word on whether she'll sing, "If you win it, put a Super Bowl ring on it." Speaking of put a ring on it... Watch this video from Glee...
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out