9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
5. Beyoncé has something to prove. Again. A lot of people really cared that Destiny's former Child lip synced her singing of the National Anthem at President Obama's inauguration. So, she sang it live at Thursday's Super Bowl press conference and then simply asked the press, "Any questions?" She also hinted that there may possibly be an appearance by her former group mates, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child. No word on whether she'll sing, "If you win it, put a Super Bowl ring on it." Speaking of put a ring on it... Watch this video from Glee...
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Filmmaker Needs Help to Penetrate the South 18 min 6 sec ago
- Commentary NYC Hate Crimes: Why I'm Afraid for First Time in My Life 35 min 26 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Portia de Rossi Spills Ellen's Most Annoying Habit to Jennifer Aniston 58 min 29 sec ago
- Living Well Why Shacking Up Is Good For Your Health 1 hour 4 min ago
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 2 hours 38 sec ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 2 hours 30 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 11:07 AM