Gayest Cities in America, 2012
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
When Forbes named Seattle the most miserable sports city in the nation, many of us felt a twinge of empathy. No matter; there's heaps of other stuff to keep us busy, including tons of locavore and cosmopolitan cuisine, funky bars in a robust LGBT scene, Dan Savage, and hookups — or at least the search for them. TheStir.com noted that Seattle ranks among the top cities for residents who list "casual sex" as the type of relationship they're seeking.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude