Sinema on What Matters to Her
BY Neal Broverman
July 09 2012 6:28 PM ET
Kyrsten Sinema, the young bisexual woman running to represent Arizona in Congress, appeared on Melissa Harris-Perry's MSNBC show to discuss women and politics.
Harris-Perry's panel also included Rep. Barbara Lee from California and former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell; they discussed getting more women into office and the role of Emily's List, a PAC that works to do just that. Sinema spoke briefly about the issues important to her as a female candidate. Watch below.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero