Sinema on What Matters to Her
BY Neal Broverman
July 09 2012 5:28 PM ET
Kyrsten Sinema, the young bisexual woman running to represent Arizona in Congress, appeared on Melissa Harris-Perry's MSNBC show to discuss women and politics.
Harris-Perry's panel also included Rep. Barbara Lee from California and former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell; they discussed getting more women into office and the role of Emily's List, a PAC that works to do just that. Sinema spoke briefly about the issues important to her as a female candidate. Watch below.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- WATCH: Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment