Sinema on What Matters to Her
BY Neal Broverman
July 09 2012 6:28 PM ET
Kyrsten Sinema, the young bisexual woman running to represent Arizona in Congress, appeared on Melissa Harris-Perry's MSNBC show to discuss women and politics.
Harris-Perry's panel also included Rep. Barbara Lee from California and former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell; they discussed getting more women into office and the role of Emily's List, a PAC that works to do just that. Sinema spoke briefly about the issues important to her as a female candidate. Watch below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don’t Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality