Sinema on What Matters to Her
BY Neal Broverman
July 09 2012 6:28 PM ET
Kyrsten Sinema, the young bisexual woman running to represent Arizona in Congress, appeared on Melissa Harris-Perry's MSNBC show to discuss women and politics.
Harris-Perry's panel also included Rep. Barbara Lee from California and former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell; they discussed getting more women into office and the role of Emily's List, a PAC that works to do just that. Sinema spoke briefly about the issues important to her as a female candidate. Watch below.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law