Sinema on What Matters to Her
BY Neal Broverman
July 09 2012 6:28 PM ET
Kyrsten Sinema, the young bisexual woman running to represent Arizona in Congress, appeared on Melissa Harris-Perry's MSNBC show to discuss women and politics.
Harris-Perry's panel also included Rep. Barbara Lee from California and former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell; they discussed getting more women into office and the role of Emily's List, a PAC that works to do just that. Sinema spoke briefly about the issues important to her as a female candidate. Watch below.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room