Not Your Mother's Mother's Day Cards
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 06 2013 4:00 AM ET
"[My goal was] To make some art that I could be proud of and to create a positive image of a father of color and his child. You don't get to many assignments as an freelance artist where they encourage the kind of freedom that strong Families has. That in of itself is revolutionary." — Robert Trujillo
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'