Not Your Mother's Mother's Day Cards
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 06 2013 4:00 AM ET
"[My goal was] To make some art that I could be proud of and to create a positive image of a father of color and his child. You don't get to many assignments as an freelance artist where they encourage the kind of freedom that strong Families has. That in of itself is revolutionary." — Robert Trujillo
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule