Not Your Mother's Mother's Day Cards
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 06 2013 4:00 AM ET
"[My goal was] To make some art that I could be proud of and to create a positive image of a father of color and his child. You don't get to many assignments as an freelance artist where they encourage the kind of freedom that strong Families has. That in of itself is revolutionary." — Robert Trujillo
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'