Kim Christy's Lost World
BY Christopher Harrity
February 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
Yes, his name was Glenn. And you can see at my feet the first of many Yorkshire terriers I have had over the years. I have two now. I met Glenn in the Village. This picture was taken outside P.J. Clarke’s, I think. Glenn was an English major somewhere. He took in clients too. He and I had a Pygmalion thing going. I had terrible diction and a deep Bronx dialect. He worked hard on me to get that out. He knew I would never get a sugar daddy with my Bronx honk.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View