Kim Christy's Lost World
BY Christopher Harrity
February 12 2011 5:00 AM ET
Yes, his name was Glenn. And you can see at my feet the first of many Yorkshire terriers I have had over the years. I have two now. I met Glenn in the Village. This picture was taken outside P.J. Clarke’s, I think. Glenn was an English major somewhere. He took in clients too. He and I had a Pygmalion thing going. I had terrible diction and a deep Bronx dialect. He worked hard on me to get that out. He knew I would never get a sugar daddy with my Bronx honk.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People