Kim Christy's Lost World
BY Christopher Harrity
February 12 2011 5:00 AM ET
Yes, his name was Glenn. And you can see at my feet the first of many Yorkshire terriers I have had over the years. I have two now. I met Glenn in the Village. This picture was taken outside P.J. Clarke’s, I think. Glenn was an English major somewhere. He took in clients too. He and I had a Pygmalion thing going. I had terrible diction and a deep Bronx dialect. He worked hard on me to get that out. He knew I would never get a sugar daddy with my Bronx honk.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?