Outing the "Quiet Gay"
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 14 2011 2:00 PM ET
In response to Out magazine’s Power 50 list, which honors a number of high-profile people who aren’t officially out of the closet, Gay.com is asking readers for their thoughts on outing the “quiet gay.”
Topping the Power 50 list, which honors influential LGBT people, is the COO/acting CEO of Apple, Tim Cook. Cook isn’t officially out, and he’s one of many who fall into that category. CNN journalist and anchor Anderson Cooper, Fox News anchor Shepard Smith, blogger Matt Drudge, and IAC chairman Barry Diller are also on the list.
Out and Gay.com are owned by the same parent company as The Advocate.
Did Out “out” these guys? Click here to share your thoughts.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview