WATCH: Glenn Beck Laughs Up Notion That Hillary Clinton Is Lesbian
BY Lucas Grindley
April 30 2014 12:24 PM ET
Glenn Beck trotted out the old trope on Tuesday that if you support marriage equality, then you might be secretly gay.
Beck was complaining about how many people have recently come out for marriage equality when he suddenly directed his attack toward Hillary Clinton.
"What I just heard you say is Hillary came out last year?" quipped Beck after being told Clinton publicly supported marriage equality after leaving her job as secretary of State.
"I'm telling you, Hillary Clinton will be having sex with a woman on the White House desk if it becomes popular," Beck said, according to video from Right Wing Watch.
Beck now joins the ranks of other conspiracy theorists, including the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer, who recently warned that if elected, "she will not only be our first female president, she could be our first lesbian president." Clinton isn't alone in being called secretly gay for supporting same-sex marriage. Even President Obama has been the subject of similar attacks.
Watch the Beck video below:
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'