WATCH: Glenn Beck Laughs Up Notion That Hillary Clinton Is Lesbian
BY Lucas Grindley
April 30 2014 11:24 AM ET
Glenn Beck trotted out the old trope on Tuesday that if you support marriage equality, then you might be secretly gay.
Beck was complaining about how many people have recently come out for marriage equality when he suddenly directed his attack toward Hillary Clinton.
"What I just heard you say is Hillary came out last year?" quipped Beck after being told Clinton publicly supported marriage equality after leaving her job as secretary of State.
"I'm telling you, Hillary Clinton will be having sex with a woman on the White House desk if it becomes popular," Beck said, according to video from Right Wing Watch.
Beck now joins the ranks of other conspiracy theorists, including the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer, who recently warned that if elected, "she will not only be our first female president, she could be our first lesbian president." Clinton isn't alone in being called secretly gay for supporting same-sex marriage. Even President Obama has been the subject of similar attacks.
Watch the Beck video below:
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment