Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"As a congressman and a proudly married gay man, I stand with the No H8 campaign and will continue to fight for a country that adheres to our fundamental tenets of justice and equality for all,” said Wisconsin representative Mark Pocan, who filled the seat vacated by Sen. Tammy Baldwin when she became the first openly gay person elected to the U.S. Senate last November.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court