Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"As a congressman and a proudly married gay man, I stand with the No H8 campaign and will continue to fight for a country that adheres to our fundamental tenets of justice and equality for all,” said Wisconsin representative Mark Pocan, who filled the seat vacated by Sen. Tammy Baldwin when she became the first openly gay person elected to the U.S. Senate last November.
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'