Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"As a congressman and a proudly married gay man, I stand with the No H8 campaign and will continue to fight for a country that adheres to our fundamental tenets of justice and equality for all,” said Wisconsin representative Mark Pocan, who filled the seat vacated by Sen. Tammy Baldwin when she became the first openly gay person elected to the U.S. Senate last November.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law