Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"As a congressman and a proudly married gay man, I stand with the No H8 campaign and will continue to fight for a country that adheres to our fundamental tenets of justice and equality for all,” said Wisconsin representative Mark Pocan, who filled the seat vacated by Sen. Tammy Baldwin when she became the first openly gay person elected to the U.S. Senate last November.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving