Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 12:19 PM ET
"I strongly support the No H8 Campaign and the important work it is doing to fight bigotry and intolerance across our country," said gay Rhode Island representative David Cicilline. "With the Supreme Court set to rule soon on DOMA and Prop. 8, I look forward to continue working with No H8 and other LGBT advocates until all Americans are truly equal in the eyes of the law."
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 21 min 15 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM