9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
7. Public Displays of Bro-ness. As mentioned earlier, football is a contact sport. And we're talking about guys in tight pants, playing the game of their lives with some of the closest people in their lives—in New Orleans, America's other Sin City. We guarantee butt grabbing, slightly-too-long hugs, and plenty of whimpering from Ray Lewis.
8. The Commercials Don't be that person at work on Monday who didn't see the one commercial that everyone is talking about. Looking it up on YouTube the next day just isn't the same thing.
9. It's New Orleans. Insane Fan Costumes Alert.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Film Why is Behind the Candelabra Like Valley of the Dolls? 18 min 2 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 6:00 AM
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM