9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
7. Public Displays of Bro-ness. As mentioned earlier, football is a contact sport. And we're talking about guys in tight pants, playing the game of their lives with some of the closest people in their lives—in New Orleans, America's other Sin City. We guarantee butt grabbing, slightly-too-long hugs, and plenty of whimpering from Ray Lewis.
8. The Commercials Don't be that person at work on Monday who didn't see the one commercial that everyone is talking about. Looking it up on YouTube the next day just isn't the same thing.
9. It's New Orleans. Insane Fan Costumes Alert.
- Federal Judges Rule Virginia Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- YouTube Couples Translate Same-Sex Love, #NoFilter
- Congresswoman Slams Science Magazine for Transphobic, Sexist Cover
- Op-ed: NBC's Straight-Washing of John Constantine Is Bi Erasure