9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 12:17 PM ET
7. Public Displays of Bro-ness. As mentioned earlier, football is a contact sport. And we're talking about guys in tight pants, playing the game of their lives with some of the closest people in their lives—in New Orleans, America's other Sin City. We guarantee butt grabbing, slightly-too-long hugs, and plenty of whimpering from Ray Lewis.
8. The Commercials Don't be that person at work on Monday who didn't see the one commercial that everyone is talking about. Looking it up on YouTube the next day just isn't the same thing.
9. It's New Orleans. Insane Fan Costumes Alert.
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Game of Thrones Video Game Announced
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- Women WATCH: Ellen Will Tell You if She and Portia Are Getting Divorced! 1 hour 6 min ago
- Media Game of Thrones Video Game Announced 1 hour 12 min ago
- World News Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance' 1 hour 18 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Whet Your Appetite for Gay Polo's Biggest Event 1 hour 19 min ago
- The Wedding Channel Coast Guard Academy Sees First Same-Sex Engagement Announcement 1 hour 23 min ago
- Television Behind The Candelabra Leads Golden Globes' TV Awards With 4 Noms 2 hours 7 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit 11:17 AM