9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
7. Public Displays of Bro-ness. As mentioned earlier, football is a contact sport. And we're talking about guys in tight pants, playing the game of their lives with some of the closest people in their lives—in New Orleans, America's other Sin City. We guarantee butt grabbing, slightly-too-long hugs, and plenty of whimpering from Ray Lewis.
8. The Commercials Don't be that person at work on Monday who didn't see the one commercial that everyone is talking about. Looking it up on YouTube the next day just isn't the same thing.
9. It's New Orleans. Insane Fan Costumes Alert.
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist March 10 2014 7:44 PM
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! March 10 2014 6:22 PM
- Politics Lesbian Couple Sues Neighbors for Bias March 10 2014 6:08 PM