2014's Gayest Cities in America
BY Matthew Breen
January 06 2014 4:00 AM ET
10. Arlington, Va. (pop. 221,045)
Sitting right next to D.C., Arlington has three LGBT elected officials and a gay rodeo association — but more than that, this city has the Arlington Gay & Lesbian Alliance, offering social activities and community service, and popular gay bar and brunch spot Freddie’s Beach Bar & Restaurant (FreddiesBeachBar.com) and gay-popular divey beer bar Galaxy Hut (GalaxyHut.com).
Above: Courtesy IGRA
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View