2014's Gayest Cities in America
BY Matthew Breen
January 06 2014 5:00 AM ET
10. Arlington, Va. (pop. 221,045)
Sitting right next to D.C., Arlington has three LGBT elected officials and a gay rodeo association — but more than that, this city has the Arlington Gay & Lesbian Alliance, offering social activities and community service, and popular gay bar and brunch spot Freddie’s Beach Bar & Restaurant (FreddiesBeachBar.com) and gay-popular divey beer bar Galaxy Hut (GalaxyHut.com).
Above: Courtesy IGRA
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?