2014's Gayest Cities in America
BY Matthew Breen
January 06 2014 5:00 AM ET
10. Arlington, Va. (pop. 221,045)
Sitting right next to D.C., Arlington has three LGBT elected officials and a gay rodeo association — but more than that, this city has the Arlington Gay & Lesbian Alliance, offering social activities and community service, and popular gay bar and brunch spot Freddie’s Beach Bar & Restaurant (FreddiesBeachBar.com) and gay-popular divey beer bar Galaxy Hut (GalaxyHut.com).
Above: Courtesy IGRA
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks