PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
December 10 2013 7:30 AM ET
Dot-Marie Jones of Glee
“Jane Lynch,” said Dot-Marie Jones, who attended TrevorLive in support of her Glee costar as well as the “amazing” outreach of Trevor, which provides lifesaving services to over 100,000 LGBT youth every year. “I love her so much, and the fact that I get to work with her is ridiculous. I feel like I should be paying them.”
Brant Daugherty of Pretty Little Liars and Dancing With the Stars
"My childhood hero was Chuck Norris," said Daugherty, who recently appeared on Dancing With the Stars alongside performer Amber Riley. "I'd love to meet him someday. Walker, Texas Ranger? My parents love that show."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule