PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
December 10 2013 7:30 AM ET
Dot-Marie Jones of Glee
“Jane Lynch,” said Dot-Marie Jones, who attended TrevorLive in support of her Glee costar as well as the “amazing” outreach of Trevor, which provides lifesaving services to over 100,000 LGBT youth every year. “I love her so much, and the fact that I get to work with her is ridiculous. I feel like I should be paying them.”
Brant Daugherty of Pretty Little Liars and Dancing With the Stars
"My childhood hero was Chuck Norris," said Daugherty, who recently appeared on Dancing With the Stars alongside performer Amber Riley. "I'd love to meet him someday. Walker, Texas Ranger? My parents love that show."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'