PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
December 10 2013 7:30 AM ET
Dot-Marie Jones of Glee
“Jane Lynch,” said Dot-Marie Jones, who attended TrevorLive in support of her Glee costar as well as the “amazing” outreach of Trevor, which provides lifesaving services to over 100,000 LGBT youth every year. “I love her so much, and the fact that I get to work with her is ridiculous. I feel like I should be paying them.”
Brant Daugherty of Pretty Little Liars and Dancing With the Stars
"My childhood hero was Chuck Norris," said Daugherty, who recently appeared on Dancing With the Stars alongside performer Amber Riley. "I'd love to meet him someday. Walker, Texas Ranger? My parents love that show."
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program