PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
December 10 2013 7:30 AM ET
Dot-Marie Jones of Glee
“Jane Lynch,” said Dot-Marie Jones, who attended TrevorLive in support of her Glee costar as well as the “amazing” outreach of Trevor, which provides lifesaving services to over 100,000 LGBT youth every year. “I love her so much, and the fact that I get to work with her is ridiculous. I feel like I should be paying them.”
Brant Daugherty of Pretty Little Liars and Dancing With the Stars
"My childhood hero was Chuck Norris," said Daugherty, who recently appeared on Dancing With the Stars alongside performer Amber Riley. "I'd love to meet him someday. Walker, Texas Ranger? My parents love that show."
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- WATCH: Wedding Bells Finally Ring in Kentucky