It's All Our Fault! 10 Disasters the Gays Supposedly Caused
BY Michelle Garcia
October 31 2012 7:00 AM ET
Eastern U.S. Earthquake, 2011
A tremor up the east coast undoubtedly rocked the typically solid region, but that didn't stop antigay notables from shaking things up. Archconservative Orthodox rabbi Yehuda Levin, after blaming Haiti's destructive 2010 earthquake on the island nation's high HIV/AIDS rates, added that the earthquake originating in Virginia last year was caused by gay people.
Of course, Pat Robertson added that he believed that individuals "who act kind of gay" were behind the earthquke.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland