It's All Our Fault! 10 Disasters the Gays Supposedly Caused
BY Michelle Garcia
October 31 2012 7:00 AM ET
Eastern U.S. Earthquake, 2011
A tremor up the east coast undoubtedly rocked the typically solid region, but that didn't stop antigay notables from shaking things up. Archconservative Orthodox rabbi Yehuda Levin, after blaming Haiti's destructive 2010 earthquake on the island nation's high HIV/AIDS rates, added that the earthquake originating in Virginia last year was caused by gay people.
Of course, Pat Robertson added that he believed that individuals "who act kind of gay" were behind the earthquke.
- WATCH: Picking Up Random Strangers Of The Same Sex
- Illinois GOP Tosses Antigay Committee Members
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Woman, Boyfriend Sentenced For Beating Suspected Gay Son To Death
- We Will Have Nun of That
- R&B Singer Monifah Carter Talks About Her Journey as a Lesbian in the Music Industry