It's All Our Fault! 10 Disasters the Gays Supposedly Caused
BY Michelle Garcia
October 31 2012 7:00 AM ET
Eastern U.S. Earthquake, 2011
A tremor up the east coast undoubtedly rocked the typically solid region, but that didn't stop antigay notables from shaking things up. Archconservative Orthodox rabbi Yehuda Levin, after blaming Haiti's destructive 2010 earthquake on the island nation's high HIV/AIDS rates, added that the earthquake originating in Virginia last year was caused by gay people.
Of course, Pat Robertson added that he believed that individuals "who act kind of gay" were behind the earthquke.
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- This Is How Every Parent Should Respond After Their 13-Year-Old Comes Out
- From The Archives: The Groovy Guy, '69
- Throwback Thursday: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- After Elimination: Vivacious of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Right-Wingers Call Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Film
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang 7:27 PM
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested 6:34 PM
- Travel Directors, Reality Housewives and the Sad Story of WeHo's 'Death Corner' 5:33 PM
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed 4:34 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' 4:25 PM