WATCH: Key Players in Wash. Marriage Equality Victory Raise Equality Flag on Space Needle
BY Sunnivie Brydum
July 01 2013 3:23 PM ET UPDATED: July 02 2013 2:01 PM ET
Jane Abbot Lighty, 77, left, and Pete-e Peterson, 85, who were the first same-sex couple in King County to recieve a marriage license, helped hoist the flag.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- REPORT: Lawsuit Targets Woman Killed in Caitlyn Jenner Crash
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Katrina Update: Where Are They Now?