PHOTOS: Pride Pops Up All Over Europe
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 23 2014 6:23 PM ET
Celebrants kiss on Istiklal Street, the main shopping corridor in Istanbul, Sunday during the Trans Pride Parade. The parade is part of Trans Pride Week, which is organized by Istanbul's Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transvestites, and Transsexuals solidarity organization.
People carry a giant transgender flag during the Trans Pride Parade as part of the Trans Pride Week in Istanbul.
Istanbul rocks at Transgender Pride Week.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win