Best Gay Photography
BY Christopher Harrity
December 28 2013 6:00 AM ET
A reunion show of art and artists from a groundbreaking exhibit in 1974 explores the aesthetics of desire and sexuality through travesty and drag performance.
Transformer X A/B, 1973/74
C-Print, Acrylic, Steel (2 parts)
190x125 cm each
© The Artist, VG Bild-Kunst. Photo: Klaus Mettig, VG Bild-Kunst.
Courtesy Richard Saltoun Gallery.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News