Best Gay Photography
BY Christopher Harrity
December 28 2013 6:00 AM ET
A reunion show of art and artists from a groundbreaking exhibit in 1974 explores the aesthetics of desire and sexuality through travesty and drag performance.
Transformer X A/B, 1973/74
C-Print, Acrylic, Steel (2 parts)
190x125 cm each
© The Artist, VG Bild-Kunst. Photo: Klaus Mettig, VG Bild-Kunst.
Courtesy Richard Saltoun Gallery.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community