Best Gay Photography
BY Christopher Harrity
December 28 2013 6:00 AM ET
A reunion show of art and artists from a groundbreaking exhibit in 1974 explores the aesthetics of desire and sexuality through travesty and drag performance.
Transformer X A/B, 1973/74
C-Print, Acrylic, Steel (2 parts)
190x125 cm each
© The Artist, VG Bild-Kunst. Photo: Klaus Mettig, VG Bild-Kunst.
Courtesy Richard Saltoun Gallery.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Philly Cops Search For Violent Group In Possible Hate Crime Against Gay Couple
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- Two Transgender Teens Crowned Homecoming Royalty