Best Gay Photography
BY Christopher Harrity
December 28 2013 6:00 AM ET
A reunion show of art and artists from a groundbreaking exhibit in 1974 explores the aesthetics of desire and sexuality through travesty and drag performance.
Transformer X A/B, 1973/74
C-Print, Acrylic, Steel (2 parts)
190x125 cm each
© The Artist, VG Bild-Kunst. Photo: Klaus Mettig, VG Bild-Kunst.
Courtesy Richard Saltoun Gallery.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights