Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013
BY Christopher Harrity
December 21 2013 6:00 AM ET
Above: Tom of Finland, Untitled (From Beach Boy 1 story), 1971 Pen & ink, gouache on paper 8.25” x 5.75”
COQ International Collection, Tom of Finland Foundation Permanent Collection © 1971 Tom of Finland Foundation
For more: Tom of Finland
The work of Tom of Finland and Bob Mizer set the dials of fantasy for multiple generations of gay men (and some women) since the middle of the last century.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao Denies Making Antigay Remarks
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments